Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Tasteless...

I'm sorry, but I just can't find the humor in this. After actually knowing people who have killed themselves through the said process, it's not funny. At all.

I've never understood why people harass the people who do cut. Insecurites of their own? Stupidity? Just plain assery? Granted, a lot of people who do cut aren't serious, and don't have any REAL problems, theres always the cases that do; and those cases ruin any humor that this game would have.

I know it's just a game, and I know it's never going to make someone go and kill themselves. People who say this will are idiots. It's just I've never enjoyed jokes concerning cutters. People who make those jokes are ignorant and arrogant, and I don't appreciate it.

It was well programmed, and the graphics were okay(If a tad bland/boring). Gameplay is sort of simple, but I understand it wasn't supposed to be anything special.

Anyways, though, I just felt it necessary to inform the author of this game that he needs to try to make a new understanding of people like that. It's nothing to laugh at, even if the people are being selfish little brats. It can be serious business, and it's a damn shame people do cut.

SplinerCell [mission one] SplinerCell [mission one]

Pretty Good!

I actually laughed out loud when I died in the garbage can full of water. Nice Job, Make more.

Sonic Tic Tac Toe 1 Sonic Tic Tac Toe 1

Nice Idea

Hmmmmmm, if you would have worked harder on making it look more attractive to the eye and maybe fixing some bugs (like how the cpu will sometimes start out with two moves). Maybe then I would rate this higher.

Bullettime Fighting Bullettime Fighting

Nice!

Finally a good flash fighter. The only real problem I have with it is the fact that there is only one very plain level at our disposal. Make a couple more complicated levels, and maybe add another gun and this would be perfect.

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

Nice

This is a major improvement to the last game. I see you took your reviewer's ideas and put almost every idea into this. The only problem is that it gets really hard really fast.

Yeowi responds:

thanks alot!

game updated!!! has a save feature, fixed voices, a working preloader, more extras, less lag.